Taylors of Harrogate Earl Grey Tea Bags – 50s Box
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Taylors of Harrogate Earl Grey Tea Bags 50s Box.
- Earl Grey is the most famous flavored tea.
- The secret recipe was said to have been given to one of Earl Grey’s diplomats in 1830 by a Chinese Mandarin as a reward for saving his life.
- The elegant fragrance of the Bergamot fruit gives Earl Grey its famous flavor. Delicate teas from Indonesia and Blue Mountains in southern India.
- Liquor Color – Light
- Taste Features – Very aromatic
- Serving Suggestions – With or without milk or lemon, any time of day.
Taylors of Harrogate:
Taylors of Harrogate is a family business based in the historic spa town of Harrogate, England. It is devoted to the craft of outstanding tea and coffee. The company does things properly, without shortcuts. It shows care and respect to everyone along the way from the people who grow it to the people who drink it. Since 1886, when the founder Charles Taylor sold his first pack of tea.
Taylors is extremely proud to say that the way they make tea and coffee has earned Taylors of Harrogate the Royal Warrant. This quality has made Taylors an official supplier to the Prince of Wales.