Taylors of Harrogate Assam Tea Bags – 50s Box
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Taylors of Harrogate Pure Assam Tea – 50 Tea Bags.
- The quality of this tea is produced for only a few weeks a year and must be specially selected for its complete character.
- Origin – Brahmaputra Valley in northeast India. Grown between sea level and 7000 feet (2015 meters)
- Liquor Color – Fairly bright.
- Taste Features – Rich, strong, and full-bodied with a distinctive malty taste.
- Serving Suggestions – With or without milk.
- Suitable for any time of day.
Taylors of Harrogate:
Taylors of Harrogate is a family business based in the historic spa town of Harrogate, England. It is devoted to the craft of outstanding tea and coffee. The company does things properly, without shortcuts. It shows care and respect to everyone along the way from the people who grow it to the people who drink it since 1886, when the founder Charles Taylor sold his first pack of tea.
Taylors is extremely proud to say that the way they make tea and coffee has earned Taylors of Harrogate the Royal Warrant. This quality has made Taylors an official supplier to the Prince of Wales.