Newby Teas Moroccan Mint Tea Sampler - 10 Pack
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Sweet green tea with the refreshing addition of cooling peppermint leaf.
- 10 tea bags in foil sachets.
- Newby Teas Moroccan Mint Tea Bags is a calming blend of green tea and spicy peppermint leaf.
- Moroccan Mint is a time-honored blend inspired by the tea-drinking practices of Morocco’s people.
- Enjoy a respite from cool starry nights and desert trails, mint and green tea, is still celebrated and enjoyed as a refreshing, stomach-soothing tonic.
- Newby Teas Moroccan Mint Tea is a sweet aroma and strong mint flavor.
- Newby’s Moroccan Mint tea bags, individually sealed for a superior taste experience.
TASTING NOTES Cup: verdant green
Aroma: sweet, refreshing
Taste: sharp mint, balanced
THE PERFECT CUP Use freshly boiled water cooled to 70-80C. Brew for 2-3 minutes. INGREDIENTS green tea, peppermint leaves
Newby is the world’s most awarded luxury fine tea brand. Newby was founded in London at the turn of the millennium with a clear mission – to reintroduce quality fine tea and revive the world’s love for it.
As a company, they refuse to use anything but the very best. The best tea leaves used are among the finest available. Only first and second flush fine tea leaves, those picked in prime season from March to July go into Newby teas products.
Newby teas are renowned for the uncompromising flavor that mirrors the character of their source. Fine tea is shipped directly to its unique, state-of-the-art preservation, storage, blending, and packing facility in India. A facility that is strategically located in the heart of all the fine tea-growing regions of the world thus reducing transit time to preserve quality.
Dedicated tea tasters trial thousands of cups before selecting the best tea blends. Newby’s fine teas and tisanes can be found in five-star hotels, Michelin-starred restaurants, high-end luxury stores, and esteemed heritage venues globally.
Newby prides itself on delivering a luxury brand and the best fine teas available globally. Fulfilled only owing to a devoted and discerning process from field to cup which we like to call, ‘the craft of fine tea.