Newby Teas Assam Tea Bags Sampler – 10 Pack
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Newby Teas Assam tea from the remote north-east Indian area in India.
- 10 tea bags in foil sachets.
- Assam is the world’s largest single tea growing area, it’s here that monsoon rains temper the tea gardens from June to September and balmy temperatures encourage the distinct flavor of the area’s blends.
- Newby’s Assam tea uses only the finest leaves to ensure an exceptionally fine flavor with every cup.
- A brisk black tea with a malty flavour that’s particularly fortifying at breakfast.
- Experience the craft of fine tea with Newby’s Assam tea.
|TASTING NOTES||Cup: bright chestnut
Taste: hints of walnuts and molasses, brisk
|THE PERFECT CUP||Use freshly boiled water and brew for 3-5 minutes.|
Newby is the world’s most awarded luxury fine tea brand. Newby was founded in London at the turn of the millennium with a clear mission – to reintroduce quality fine tea and revive the world’s love for it.
As a company, they refuse to use anything but the very best. The best tea leaves used are among the finest available. Only first and second flush fine tea leaves, those picked in prime season from March to July go into Newby teas products.
Newby teas are renowned for the uncompromising flavor that mirrors the character of their source. Fine tea is shipped directly to its unique, state-of-the-art preservation, storage, blending, and packing facility in India. A facility that is strategically located in the heart of all the fine tea-growing regions of the world thus reducing transit time to preserve quality.
No other tea brand, locally or internationally, has the same rigorous standards, placing Newby at the forefront of the fine luxury tea industry.
Dedicated tea tasters trial thousands of cups before selecting the best tea blends. Newby’s fine teas and tisanes can be found in five-star hotels, Michelin-starred restaurants, high-end luxury stores, and esteemed heritage venues globally.
Newby prides itself on delivering a luxury brand and the best fine teas available globally. Fulfilled only owing to a devoted and discerning process from field to cup which we like to call, ‘the craft of fine tea.’